Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Favorite Past time! ~ Xbox 360

I'm a g33k and proud of it!  I love to play video games, either on the PC or Xbox.  I love the RPG and RTS games... tried doing MMO and while I may like it the cost doesn't out weigh the enjoyment or time required to play.

Right now i'm playing the new Halo 3: ODST and just finished the campaign!  IT IS AWESOME bungie really out did themselves this time.  Not only do you get a new campaign you get a new Co-Op (up to 4 players) mode called firefight that just rocks!  I was impressed that my son did so well in it!  We just played a few rounds together and he is really good at shooting these alien (Coveant) scum!  We also got another disc for playing the regular Halo 3 Multiplayer games plus a few new maps.  Must have for any Halo fan.

The games I've played recently are.... Final Fantasy XII (yeah going back to my PS2 roots lol) Odin Sphere, Fallout 3 (Which has over 100+ hours of gaming to do) Resident Evil 5 (the best one in the series if you have online access) theres more but got to go.

Anyway comment if your a gamer and have played or want to play the games listed... heck tell me about your favorite games too! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment