Friday, September 25, 2009

Fast Forward

To be honest I don't watch much tv... maybe less then 5 hours a week.  Although the show Fast Foward caught my eye last night and pulled me in.  For those who don't know about the show It broadcast on ABC on Thursdays 8/7 central. 

Fast Forward is about an event that happens to the entire planet... Everyone blacks out at the same time for excatly 2 min and 17 seconds and jumps 6 months in the future for that time.  Well of course thats not good... people driving, walking up stairs, flying planes... etc guess what if everyone passes out then lots of chaos happens.  The main antagonist is an FBI Agent who glimps his future as somone who is piecing together the puzzle of this entire event... the who, why, what for kinda of thing...

Check it out on HULU on the bottom of my site or just tune in next week and tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment